The Steyr LP 10 is a single shot 4.5 mm (0.177 in) calibre per-charged pneumatic air pistol designed for the 10 meter air pistol ISSF shooting events. It is manufactured by Steyr Sportwaffen GmbH of Austria. The basis of the STEYR air pistol range offers all the features of the appreciated, preeminent quality of STEYR: nickel-plated barrels, anodized surfaces and a legendary precision.
FEATURES FOR ALL LP10, LP10-E
* Includes one compressed air cylinders (silver) with integrated manometers.
* Patented STEYR stabilizer made out of tungsten alloy (TRIAMET) eliminates recoil.
* Three barrel vents steady the pistol when the shot is released.
* Original STEYR high precision ball bearing adjustable trigger.
* Dry fire training capable.
* Front sight: 4.5mm moveable blade.
* Rear sight: 2 to 6mm variable and 1 to 3mm depth adjustable.
LP10 & LP10-E
* Length of sight: 316 to 365mm adjustable
* Length: 400mm
* Height: 148mm
* Width: 50mm
* Weight: 1,050g
The Steyr LP10 features very effective porting and compensation. There are several holes in the barrel and vents at the end of the barrel that reduce muzzle flip to very nearly zero. The per-compressed air cylinders have built in pressure gages.